You can extend Laragon easily by using Procfile (You can read about Procfile here at Heroku: https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/procfile)
Laragon makes Procfile more convenient to use with GUI. On Laragon, all processes in the Procfile will be displayed on Menu > Laragon
Some other differences on Laragon are:
- A process name can have spaces. For example: My Cool App
- You can add
autorunto make the process auto triggered when Laragon starts
- You can hide (don’t show Console) a process if you quote its command. For example: “php artisan serve”
- You can set PWD=xxx - xxx is Path of current processs
- You can have env_file=yyy - yyy is Path to your Environment File.
Here is format of a Procfile:
- pwd is case-insensitive.
- autorun is case-insensitive.
- Your env_file may look like this:VAR1="VALUE WITH SPACE"DB_HOST=220.127.116.11DB_PORT=9999DB_USER=userDB_PASS=!$Ab.cs3cre1